I had fun.
I drank green tea.
I got painted.
And I tried.
I am a huge advocate for doing what you say. For the new decade I will steal Nike's slogan and "Just Do It!" because odds are, I will regret it if I don't do it. So, lo and behold the great 10 of 2010-in no particular order:
- Become a size 4. And stay a size 4.
- Learn my native tongue. Spanish.
- Read books. For a writer, I need to read more to expand my thoughts, ideas and vocab.
- Take ballet. Flexibility, grace, elegance and a workout.
- Continue playing soccer. I proved to myself I can get back in the game.
- Drink the proposed amount of water daily. Good for skin, internal system and thirst.
- Recycle. It's just good for the environment.
- Smell the roses. Taking time, slowing down and just being.
- Save moola. 10% of every pay check is going into a savings account. Credit cards will be emergencies only (new shoes count :))
- Stick to a diet plan of healthy eating. Weight Watchers is first.
One more for good luck: Blog more. Besides actual therapy, this blog has proven to be an outlet for me and it feels good.
Cheers to a happy and healthy one!