Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career

Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career
Everything else is just life.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Retraction: Best Birthday Ever!

On December 25, 2009 I became a believer. I became a believer in people- not Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy, but of the good in people. And I believe that I have the most amazing friends on the face of this earth.

You may remember a little blog I wrote about how much I hate the Holidays. I still hate the Holidays and I am contemplating converting to Judaism.

My birthday, this year, was splendid. I did exactly what I wanted to do and loved every minute of it. So, in essence, I stuck my foot in my mouth the minute I opened up my birthday gift from the BF.

It was a big box, full of paper, one piece with a special message that would unlock the password to bring someone to me.

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

My boyfriend, my girlfriend and Miller all devised a plan to bring my wife home to me from the sunny state of Florida.


Wife.


I get to be with all of the people I love on the eve of a New Year and I get the chance to start off a new decade on the right foot. The one NOT inserted in my mouth.

**************************

Oh, I will also be on a sandy beach for my one year anniversary.


Here.


<3

No comments: