Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career

Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career
Everything else is just life.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blast from the Past: Just One More

I'm not sure if I can do it. Take that one big step. I tend to cloud my mind and my life with things that don't allow me to focus on what's really important.

Avoiding reality? Possibly.

I find myself at a crossroads of sorts, both personally and professionally. I'm on a step where I can take one more and I can move on and work and focus on me, finally. I could also take one step back to revisit and perfect what was once familiar. I'm not sure which step, forward or backward, will make me happy. Perhaps neither. I guess that's the gamble I am going to have to take.

Life has a weird way of timing things. Right when you pick up your foot to take the step, the wind blows and throws you off balance, catching yourself you plant your foot back down on the same step to steady the world again.

My world is still a little wobbly. And I'm afraid to pick up my foot again.

(via)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the wind blowing you off balance can be exactly what you need (as terrifying as it may be).
Better to regret the things you do than those you don't.