Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career

Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career
Everything else is just life.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Way or the Highway

I can admit it, I'm bossy. Kind of comes with the territory of being the oldest child. I like structure. I like the way I like things when I like them. If you don't work for me, I throw you out the window, with the utmost disregard. I don't like taking orders. I don't like to be intimidated. I believe in treating everyone with respect, especially with home and work relationships (and giving up your seat on the train or letting someone with less groceries than you cut the line never hurt anyone either).

What I'm trying to say, is, well...I'm not sure. That's the fortunate and unfortunate thing about being in your twenties, I'm not sure about anything, anyone or that I'm going anywhere (with this post AND in life). I take my decisions everyday and I hope that they work out. Some do, some don't. Shit happens. Actually, life happens.

I want this blog to represent me. Not a portion of me, not half, not 3/4...ALL of me. It's going to be random, it's going to be emotional and it's going to be awesome.

Buckle up kids, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Oh, P.S. if you don't like it, it's America, click to another blog.

No comments: