Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career

Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career
Everything else is just life.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Top 5 Songs for Summer

There are a few songs, that when listened to remind me of summer. I have whole albums that I just listen to in the summer (LBT *cough*) and ONLY in the summer. It's just something about these few songs that make me want to have my car windows rolled down, the song blaring and the sun shining on my face.

In no particular order:

1. Dave Matthews Band- "Dancing Nancies"
-Sing and dance, I'll play for you tonight

2. 311 "Daisy Cutter"
-My Daisy, make me go crazy

3. Hanson "Penny & Me"
-Cigars in the summertime under the sky by the light

4. Life Before This "Bright Eyes"
-When I saw you, I looked into your eyes

5. Bryan Adams " Summer of '69"
-I got my first real 6-string

Happy (almost) Summer!

No comments: