Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career

Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career
Everything else is just life.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Wake Up Call

My boy has been saying that he would like a new alarm clock that would benefit both of our morning routines. I wake up earlier than him usually at 7 a.m. and he usually awakens when I leave at 7:45 a.m.

However, he sometimes forgets to reset the alarm after I shut it off. Therefore he's been on the hunt for a dual alarm clock. And like most men, he finds the most high tech, expensive one on the market. Apparently the alarm clock has blue tooth...like I want to talk to people that early in the morning. Regardless, it charges an iPod, has a remote and a phone or something. Sigh.

Boy: I found a new alarm clock.
Me: Oh yeah? Did you get it at Walmart?
Boy: No, it has bluetooth and it does all of this other stuff.
Me: (pausing) How much?
Boy: $100
Me: That's way too expensive for an alarm clock.
Boy: (shows me the picture with all of the gadgets)
Me: *blank stare*
I'm not quite sure yet if it can tell time.


To be continued.

1 comment:

Allie Mac said...

hahahah what's the deal with guy's obsession with high-tech gadgets. I'm right there with you.. get it from Wal Mart!

Good luck : )