Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career

Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career
Everything else is just life.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

It's been awhile that we've spoken, and I just want to say that everything is going to be OK.  Lately, I've been losing control of what is really important to me and that's me.  I spend a lot of time worrying about others, and what others think and ultimately I need to worry about me.  Everyone around me is self-sufficient, I'm a big girl too and I can take life as it comes.  There's no need to second guess or to jump to conclusions, the truth is you're smart and capable of making decisions on your own, and even ironing your own shirt.  Stop acting helpless, like you need someone because you don't.  The act is getting old. 

As cliche as it sounds, you are destined for greatness.  It just may not happen in your 20's.  But with your ambition and drive for that greatness, Diary, we're goin' somewhere.  People will talk about what they think, but truthfully, only you can make your own decisions.  As Barney Stinson would say, "You're awesome."  So stay awesome, and don't let life grab you by the ass.  You grab life by the ass and tell him to get goin'. 

Truth is, we don't control a thing.  God laughs at our plans every day.  So pop in a xanax and enjoy the ride, because it sure is going to get bumpy.  Just don't fall down the stairs, it tends to hurt a lot.  Take your time and be sure that what you're doing is for the good...the good of you.  You don't need anyone to hold your hand.  So, Diary, I guess this whole time, all I've needed was me. 

It's been real. 

xoxo,

Me

No comments: