Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career

Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career
Everything else is just life.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I would like to thank my fans...

When I was younger, I was always told I looked like Winnie Cooper from the Wonder Years. I was told that I just had one of those faces. Suddenly, I found myself being compared to many young starlets with brown hair and brown eyes: Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Katie Holmes, Keira Knighly etc...

One that I actually believed that I actually looked like, and who I have been told numerous times, is Minka Kelly. She is best known for her work as a cheerleader on Friday Night Lights and being Derek Jeter's girlfriend. Minka became my nickname from a guy I dated too.

All narcissism aside, I think this ish is pretty cool. Hell, I had an ego boost today.


Minka & Me

My Mom called me up at work just to tell me the news: my celeb twin is Esquire magazine's 2010 Sexiest Woman of the Year. *pats self on the back*

You can read all about the Sexiest Woman Alive 2010 here.


Derek Jeter is a lucky man.



You're welcome.

No comments: