Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career

Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career
Everything else is just life.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summertime Blues

Contrary to the title of this blog, I don't have the blues. I do want the blues, however. Blue jeans. I have a BIG obsession with denim. Mostly designer. I want all jeans all the time. Problem is, I want to be a certain size.

Ever since I turned 26, I've felt that I haven't been able to lose weight as quickly as I put it on. I've always wanted to have this rockin' Victoria's Secret bod, I just haven't had the commitment to do it. It's really hard for me to diet since I absolutely LOVE food. I also love working out.

This summer, I have really been trying to get my ass into gear (so to speak) and really hit my goals. I feel like actually posting a blog about this will really help me stay focused and get there.



Thinking about the physical also has me thinking about goals that I have for myself in general. Including (in no particular order):

1. Financial stability
2. Active ambition
3. Career satisfaction
4. Emotional control
5. To be completely and retardedly happy

I'm very close.

No need for the blues. Just the jeans. *wink*

No comments: