Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career

Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career
Everything else is just life.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Under the Table and Dreaming

Last night I saw Dave Matthews for the second time at Bethel Woods, the original Woodstock site. There is one thing for certain, this man knows how to put on an AMAZING live show. This particular time I saw him was different than the first, and by far better. It wasn't the sound or his set list, it was the company.

My BFF is a HUGE Dave fan and her excitement rubbed off on me. It was a great experience to be next to her, so happy, dancing and singing along.

Plus, they played this song:




I have very fond memories of this song. It was the first ever song I heard from Dave Matthews and it reminds me of High School-an old boyfriend used to tease me about my horrible air drumming skills and I used to sing and dance to it with friends during my Junior year.

I told myself that if Dave played either: "Ants Marching," "Grace is Gone," or "Dancing Nancies" I would go home happy. And I did, with a big smile on my face. There are many Dave fans around the world and with good reason. He's raw talent that hasn't been gobbled up by the music industry. He will be around for a long time and I can't wait to see him again.

No comments: