Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career

Fashion.Beauty.Dating.Career
Everything else is just life.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Awaiting the Weekend: Mets VS Phillies

I love attending sporting events: Baseball, football, hockey, basketball. I have been to only one New York Giants football game, and that was on Christmas Eve in 2006. My current boyfriend took me to Shea Stadium for the first and last time last summer and it was a blast. I've been to the new Citi Field a handful of times and even ventured into enemy territory (ie. the new Yankee stadium and Fenway Park).



Saturday, I am going to see the Mets play the Phillies, in the midst of Hurricane Bill, with the people I love most. My sister and my boyfriend. Instead of getting blown away by the hurricane, I hope the Mets blow me away. The game last Wednesday against the Braves was LESS than stellar, with Atlanta up 8-0 in the 2nd inning. They eventually lost 14-2.






Charlie Donovan
: Vaughn's been looking good out there today.
Rachel Phelps: Don't worry, he'll blow it.
(via)

No comments: